Tuesday 24 September 2013

My necklace is getting published! :)

Hey guys! I"m so happy to report that I was recently contacted by the astonish media group that works with known authors and they will be making a new E-Book soon based on the widely popular The Walking Dead tv series. The title of their new e-book will be Dead Sexy... umm ...well something along that line featuring items inspired by the show that is being sold by a wide selection of artists and shops. The book will be also available on paperback through Amazon.

Ok enough blabbing on my part, the good news is that my Zombie Apocaplypse Survival Kit Necklace will be featured in the book! I"m so excited, I can't wait to see it, I know I'll be buying the book for sure, hey a girl has got to be proud about having something she made being published :)

If you're interested in snagging one of these necklaces, they are available in my shop, just follow the link!

http://www.bottledupcreations.com/products/zombie-apocalypse-survival-kit-necklace





No comments:

Post a Comment